Quiet, Efficient Air Conditioning and Heating for Any Room
So what is a ductless mini-split system?
Ductless heating and cooling systems are very efficient systems that deliver warm or cool conditioned air directly into different rooms in your home, without the use of ducts. You may also hear them called mini-split, multi-split, or variable refrigerant flow (VRF) heat pumps or air conditioning systems.
Ductless mini-split heating and cooling units use small heating and cooling air handlers for every individual room, so installing a ductless mini-split system makes it easy to set up heating and cooling zones in your home. Some ductless systems can accommodate up to four indoor units that can provide heating or cooling, and each of these air handler’s temperature can be controlled individually via its own wireless thermostat.
Popular uses of ductless mini split systems for the home include:
- Older Homes – Great heating and cooling solution for older homes that were not constructed with a ductwork system in place.
- Sun Rooms – Ductless mini splits provide efficient year-round comfort.
- Outbuildings – Ductless mini and multi splits are great for guest houses, workshops and garages.
- New Additions and Remodels – Mini splits are perfect for remodels, or new additions to the home.
- Home Offices – keep you comfortable and productive year round.
- Man Caves – With so many heat producing electronics, a ductless mini split is the perfect solution to keep your man cave comfortable all year long.
- She Sheds – No matter what season, a ductless mini split can keep your She Shed cozy warm or comfortably cool.
- Home Theater Rooms – Enjoy movies in total comfort.
Read More About Ductless
Is Ductless Air Conditioning Cost-Effective